speach bubbles

Mediation Explained

about mediationWho Can Come to Mediation?

Parents – to discuss child arrangements.

Divorced couples – you can still mediate once your decree absolute has been granted if a financial settlement has not yet been reached or child arrangements have not been made or need changing.

Separated and separating couples – if you have recently separated or have been separated for a period of time, you can come to mediation to discuss outstanding issues.

Extended family members – for example grandparent contact.

Phone:  01273 694 661
E-mail:  admin@fmse.co.uk

Office hours are 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.